Sunday 12 October 2014

Kids-Lunch-Box-Recipes/Pakistani Kebabs

Excited to announce that my Pakistani Kebabs recipe has been added in the E book event called 100 Kids Lunch Box Recipes by the Indus Ladies who very often come up with such events which provides a great platform and exposure to food bloggers like me.

It all started by a message sent by them via email and on facebook inviting me to participate in the event which i instantly replied to by agreeing to share one of my recipes from the blog.

I would like to say a special Thank You to the Indus ladies for giving me such a lovely opportunity and would also like to thank my friend Afreen Mujtehadi for sharing this delicious recipe with me.

Please find my recipe Pakistani Kebabs by downloading the ebook for free. Please find the link http://www.indusladies.com/food/kids-lunch-box-recipes/


No comments:

Post a Comment